Prayer for ### & ### 🙏🏻

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
To everyone reading my name is ### username was automatically given to me on here. Would you please pray for me & ### we are wanting to be married in future. Please pray if God's will we will be married someday. Please also pray me and ### to grow closer to God and closer to each other. And For our salvation. God bless you all. Thankyou for your prayers. Means so much.
Jesus will bless this union if it’s meant to be
In the name of love and kindness
Amen 🙏
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request for My Son 🙏🏻 Please pray for my son as he travels. May God bless him, protect him, and keep him safe throughout his entire journey. May God guide every step he takes, surround him with His angels, and protect him from any danger or harm. I pray that God gives him peace...
Replies
10
Views
132
Please help me to pray 🙏🏻 Lord, I hope my husband will be given a medical schedule and will be able to board the ship soon, Lord. Because the kids' school is starting soon so we can have allowance again. Thank you Lord. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
126
Please pray for my daughter ###. We will have a checkup tomorrow because I noticed that one of her breasts has a lump. I hope this is not a serious illness. I am also praying for my niece ### who has a lump in her chest. I hope this is not cancer. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,178
Messages
16,785,046
Members
648,753
Latest member
Vaireorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom