I'm sorry to hear about the challenges your family is facing, ###. Know that I'm praying for you, asking the Lord to encourage you and sustain you with His strength. I'll also pray that He will open doors for your son to find work. May He provide for your family's needs and surround you with His peace.

I'm blessed that GOD had provided my son a physical interview. My son will attend the test on ###. Please pray for him. Jesus, please give him Police work. Thank you, Jesus.
 

Attachments

I have applied for transfer to my home town. ###, ###. Please pray for me. I'm facing a lot of problems financially. Jesus please help me.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Let us pray for Ebenezer's help from the lord, foe
Replies
10
Views
143
I HAVE REQUESTED TO BE TRANSFERED FROM ### TO ### FOR MANY TIMES AND MY BOSS HAVE BEEN REJECTING IT AND THIS TIME THERE IS A SPACE TO BE TRANSFERED AND I HEAR THAT SHE IS PLANNING TO GIVE THE TRANSFER TO HER FRIENDS,PLEASE PRAY WITH ME FOR A PLAN TO BE DISGRACED,SHE HATES ME FOR NO GOOD REASON
Replies
8
Views
153
Hi my name is ### and just got a prayer request from Mother ### to pray for my Brother ### who is going through a court situation. He is a Retired Veteran from the Air force. Who has been through alot of traveling and stuff while being in the service. He is now trying to seek God in his life but...
Replies
10
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,022
Messages
16,783,370
Members
648,582
Latest member
Smuemorelrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom