Wylandadh

Beloved Servant
please pray ### is well enough to come over today and that ### have the borrowed money in time to buy ### a new phone and get ### a taxi home. ### needs healing. thanks for praying Yah bless. curses coming soon get ready get prepared KEEP THE COVEANT especially the Saturday Sabbath of Torah the law of Moses this is CRUCIAL especially if ### want make next years rapture. shalom shalom and blessings.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thanks for praying precious saints, appreciate all you faithful brethren. I have the money HalleluYAH! Just waiting for ### to ring back. Blessings.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need to move to another country where I can get the pharmaceuticals, supplements, healing herbs to get better, please I need money my only option is to buy lottery, it I don't I am better off being bed ridden for the rest of my life
Replies
11
Views
126
Need focus discipline consistency intensity for training also for reading the Bible and prayer times morning and evening and when ever I eat train. Am buying a lottery and hoping to win people may say it is wrong but I believe all money is Gods money I can’t work and I don’t want loans or borrow...
Replies
11
Views
162
My ### and ### and I all desperately need new phones. Our phones are slow and not working right and really need to be updated. My ### has a new phone she can set up but my ### and I have nothing. Please pray God will help us to get new phones somehow. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,125
Messages
16,784,565
Members
648,700
Latest member
Swooltath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom