Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning! I hope I am not posting to many requests. I am asking this morning for prayer for my youngest daughter. She is in 6th grade now at the middle achool. There are so many voices out there in the world we live in today. She loves Jesus so much and is bold with her faith. She does get...
Replies
15
Views
171
My great grandaughter starts school tomorrow. I am asking Jesus to please let it go well for her. She has autism and she can be very difficult. We are praying that school is going to help her
Replies
12
Views
172
Dearest Lord, I am praying to you today because I know it in my spirit that I want another child. When I went to church today, I saw a teenaged boy who was also in the autism spectrum. He was so uneasy inside the church. He reminded me a lot of my son, ###. When I saw the kid, I thought to...
Replies
8
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,216
Messages
16,785,614
Members
648,787
Latest member
Juiroorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom