Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Lord, keep my brother ### (### is pronounced) from wrong people and wrong decisions.
Especially from alcohol and any druggs in Jesus name.
Only wisdom and sound mind, amen.
Good prosperous decisions.
No waisting of money or rushing through life.
Sound sobber mind.
Collected, peaceful, stabile. Wise.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I surrendered my life to christ a few months back and am really happy with the decision that I made. I don't feel at peace with going back to college. I've been ### and ###. Is this a sign that it's wrong for me ?
Replies
10
Views
165
Dear God, Lord You know who needs deliverance in their mind and we pray that You deliver their mind from stinky thinking in Jesus' name Bring healing to their emotions and heal their soul from wounds inflicted by bad decisions and trusting the wrong people in Jesus' name Lord I pray they...
Replies
10
Views
205
Father, We come in Your Holy Presence. Lord, heal us from all the sickness. Bless me and my family with good health, protection and security. We pray that You will be with us everyday. I pray for my father ###, Lord please help him in the struggles that he is encountering . Please open his mind...
Replies
12
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,806
Messages
16,781,111
Members
648,362
Latest member
Kaisville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom