Prayer for ### & ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

leona

Humble Servant of All
Pray that I would get status here in the US. That I would find a great church to go to with people who are sold out for God. People who would encourage me & who I can be a blessing to.
 
Lord, Please give ### favor and direct her to a church whose focus is to love you and love others. Bring encouragement she needs along her journey and make her a blessing to others as well. In Jesus name Amen
 
Father, please hear and answer this beautiful pray. Please bless ### who seeks to do your work and be a blessing to You and to others. May You direct her to a loving faithfilled church, and bless her with status. In Jesus name I pray.
 
Trust in the lord always, in all thy ways acknowledge him and he will lift you up. Thank you Jesus for the answered prayer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had a very negative experience online recently with asking for prayer in a certain forum online that was supposed to be for Christian people and now I'm a little traumatized/afraid to do so and generally feel fearful now of reaching out in prayer to other Christian people. I also feel very...
Replies
11
Views
143
my church has good sermons, but it doesn't feel like there's much about repentance & the tough topics. I wouldn't say they're ear tickling, but once in a while it would be nice to have something that genuinely makes people not only think, but actually go into action about doing so. A message...
Replies
13
Views
245
I feel like I just need to post this. I'm angry and hurt at the church I use to attend for prayer. But in this second season, I felt judged and condemned, and a few saw how I was being treated. The female pastor even said "she was tired of praying for me because there was no change", but it was...
Replies
8
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,311
Messages
16,787,071
Members
648,887
Latest member
Moriudarineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom