I'm very unsure of how to pray about this, but I feel the Holy Spirit needs me to pray for a friend of mine urgently today, and she is a few states away from me, but I've had visions of her being in the same state as me. Her situation is not good whatsoever, and she needs God so much... It's difficult to think how to bring her into the divine presence of God when I'm afraid I'll do it all wrong. I pray that God would bring her to where she needs to be, even if she does not know who you are just yet, but I'm not sure how the rest of this prayer should go. I'm not in the best circumstances ever as far as who I live with, and she has helped me with her kind words from far away, but I don't know if God truly is the one giving me the visions that me and her could work through things together as even better friend's, but most importantly, as daughter's of the Lord, servicing and doing good according to your will. Any prayers help, and I am grateful... Amen.
I prayed for this in Jesus name amen
 
I'm very unsure of how to pray about this, but I feel the Holy Spirit needs me to pray for a friend of mine urgently today, and she is a few states away from me, but I've had visions of her being in the same state as me. Her situation is not good whatsoever, and she needs God so much... It's difficult to think how to bring her into the divine presence of God when I'm afraid I'll do it all wrong. I pray that God would bring her to where she needs to be, even if she does not know who you are just yet, but I'm not sure how the rest of this prayer should go. I'm not in the best circumstances ever as far as who I live with, and she has helped me with her kind words from far away, but I don't know if God truly is the one giving me the visions that me and her could work through things together as even better friend's, but most importantly, as daughter's of the Lord, servicing and doing good according to your will. Any prayers help, and I am grateful... Amen.
May God show you both, the right path. May he intervene in all your situations. Amen
 
I'm very unsure of how to pray about this, but I feel the Holy Spirit needs me to pray for a friend of mine urgently today, and she is a few states away from me, but I've had visions of her being in the same state as me. Her situation is not good whatsoever, and she needs God so much... It's difficult to think how to bring her into the divine presence of God when I'm afraid I'll do it all wrong. I pray that God would bring her to where she needs to be, even if she does not know who you are just yet, but I'm not sure how the rest of this prayer should go. I'm not in the best circumstances ever as far as who I live with, and she has helped me with her kind words from far away, but I don't know if God truly is the one giving me the visions that me and her could work through things together as even better friend's, but most importantly, as daughter's of the Lord, servicing and doing good according to your will. Any prayers help, and I am grateful... Amen.
Prayed.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've lived in a home God gave me for 30 years and 15 yrs back signed a Paper for Immigration for my American Neighbor to marry an Immigrant from ###. I've shown nothing but kindness to her and she's turned her back on me and constantly calls the Police to try to defame my Character. We need her...
Replies
12
Views
246
My wife is constantly interrogating me, and cursing at me. She is very paranoid about everything I’m doing, if I’m up and walking around she is following me and interrogating me about every single thing I’m doing. I am exhausted, and I’m doing my best to be patient. She gets upset about things...
Replies
14
Views
225
My wife has a pretty bad spiritual condition. Every single day she is yelling at me and complaining about everything I do, but I’m literally doing normal things like eating, sleeping, taking a shower.. and I’m doing what I can not to upset her. I can only do so much before it gets to the point...
Replies
14
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,816
Members
648,810
Latest member
Bwaermont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom