Prayer for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've struggled with seizures for over a decade. They've taken them over my life. I have over ### non-epileptic seizures everyday. I want to be free from them. I cannot sleep at night time and I oversleep during daytime with major insomnia since ### yrs old, ###yrs old now. My life is meaningless...
Replies
15
Views
321
My son ### ### yrs old is going for match tomorrow in ### from ###. Please pray for him to reach safely, get batting and play nicely and reach home safely. In Jesus Mighty Name I pray. Amen.
Replies
13
Views
130
Please pray for my ### yrs old son ### suffers frequently from stomach pain. Since ### hrs he said he is getting pain near chest after learning cycling, maybe due to cycling he is getting that pain. Please pray for him to get healed of the pain. In Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
70
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,786
Members
648,809
Latest member
Loreydor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom