Hebrews 6:14
Assuredly I will bless you and bless you, I will increase you and increase you.


###, I pray for God's blessing over your petition. May God guide and greatly bless your son with all of his needs, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus, amen.
Amen. I am so thankful to you Bro. J.###, I am comforted. God will surely answer all our prayers. Thank you for the prayers. God bless.
 
Please pray for my son, as he keeps ignoring reading the Bible and pray with me, since one month now, it's heart breaking, he doesn't even join me to pray, the Lord's prayer (but he pray, read the Bible in the church). I don't understand, please pray for me as well. Please pray he stops smoking weed.
I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
 
Please pray for my son, as he keeps ignoring reading the Bible and pray with me, since one month now, it's heart breaking, he doesn't even join me to pray, the Lord's prayer (but he pray, read the Bible in the church). I don't understand, please pray for me as well. Please pray he stops smoking weed.
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen 🙏
 
Please pray for my son, as he keeps ignoring reading the Bible and pray with me, since one month now, it's heart breaking, he doesn't even join me to pray, the Lord's prayer (but he pray, read the Bible in the church). I don't understand, please pray for me as well. Please pray he stops smoking weed.
I prayed for this in Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. I pray that you protect my grandson ###, guide him safely to ### and return him back home safely this week. Protect my grandson ### to stay out of trouble, stop smoking weed, and get his life together. Protect my grandsons ###, ###, ###, and granddaughter ###. Watch over my...
Replies
11
Views
201
Please continue to keep my son in your prayers. He cannot seem to keep a job, and any money he does have, he uses to smoke weed. He has also been drinking. I am asking God to disconnect him from the people he is hanging around with and to place godly people in his life. I pray this in Jesus...
Replies
11
Views
202
I'm the only parent left and my son needs to be release from smoking this substance. He needs God's intervention. I asked you God make him nausea when he wants to smoke take the craving away for any substance. Please pray for us
Replies
10
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,048
Messages
16,783,898
Members
648,615
Latest member
Toymont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom