I have custody of 3 grandkids, I'm their paternal grandmother. The maternal side of the family took the kids. I need them here with me. Seems like they are holding them against me. I've been praying for them to be released to me while they were in youth group, they were released to me. I need them back. Thank You God.
 
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me I vl care for it
God remember this person u know every desire of her heart have Mercy on her n Fulfill all her desires according to ur will let every stumbling blocks be Removed n let ur Name be Glorified by her life in Jesus name amen
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m not only losing faith I’m wanting to give up. I’ve been praying. We have ### children and they hate me. They won’t let me see my grandkids either. And they post and spread lies about me everywhere. They have false memories of things I’ve never done and said. They don’t know everything...
Replies
11
Views
115
I've had custody for over 7 years. They are happy healthy kids. But now they are so upset since the other grandmother took them. They want to come home. They aren't close to her. She lied and got a restraining order on me.Saying the kids are in danger with me. She has tried other lies in the...
Replies
14
Views
175
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you root out the perverted ###'s house and his household from the neighborhood, standing on Jeremiah 12:14. Lord Jesus not all children are a heritage of the Lord and there is a heaviness in the counterfeit manner...
Replies
8
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,416
Messages
16,799,629
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom