Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been targeted by what would seem to be organizations, Illuminati establishments, and Illuminati housing, including those therein. I am at a point where I need to work and have enough to eat. I don't want to find myself having to eat out of a trash can just to survive. At the same time, I...
Replies
8
Views
123
How can I submit to my ###? What does submission look like for that ? Please and thank you for any advice.
Replies
13
Views
192
Dear God, Today i want to thank you for hearing my prayer to bless me financially. Thank you also Lord for the good health you have given me. I Pray father that you bless my daughter the wisdom as he continues to face struggles in school. May you guide her Lord that she may be able to answer...
Replies
10
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,000
Messages
16,783,190
Members
648,553
Latest member
Stroeside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom