Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Please stand in the gap and pray for me during this incredibly painful season. I recently gave birth to our second child. While caring for a newborn and a toddler, I discovered that my husband has been unfaithful. Infidelity has been a repetitive, ###-year...
Heavenly Father,
My name is ###. I come before You with a humble heart. My mother is deeply worried about my marriage because she believes it should happen at the right time. As the years have passed, I still have not found the right life partner, and this has become a great concern for her...
God, I'm so tired. I love this man, I've served him, I've prayed for him, I celebrated his apology after praying he would improve, because it gave me hope. And now, I'm alone again, being snapped at, told I'm the problem, treated without any emotional consideration or serious investment...