Prayer for ###

rettus

Beloved of All
Lord, give wisdom to my ###, what to do. Please be close to my ###. Lord I ask you to take him home to you Heavenly Father. Lord, let him not suffer, he is now so weak. Prepare him for eternity. Be with my ### and my whole family and help us all to let him go. Lord have mercy.
 
Praying in Jesus Name, Amen


Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Matthew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless your socks off :)
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, guide me and my family toward meaningful success in this world and prepare us for eternity. Give us wisdom, discipline, courage, excellence, unity, favour, and faithfulness. Bless the work of our hands and open doors according to Your purpose...
Replies
9
Views
144
Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for this day. I surrender our walk with you may it be protected. Align us back into the house of God regardless of what circumstances we face. Holy Spirit may you guide and soften my husband heart and move him back to have a fresh understanding of who God is. And...
Replies
10
Views
63
A Prayer of Thanksgiving, Favour, Provision and Open Doors Heavenly Father, I come before You with a grateful heart. Thank You for Your faithfulness, Your mercy and Your protection. Thank You for carrying me and my family this far. When I look back, I can truly say, “This far the Lord has...
Replies
11
Views
49
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,849
Members
651,137
Latest member
Araurguurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom