Prayer For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

wburgos19

Humble Servant of All
Please pray that God will bring my husband home to me. Let the Lord mend his heart and his mind to realize the mistake he made and to have that woman that he's with separate from him. Lord I leave this in your hands.
 
Father God, Please ignite the fire of hope within the hearts and minds of all those crying out to You right now. May Your divine power penetrate the very fiber of their being and may every petition that fits within Your perfect will be answered in a mighty way in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you lord for giving me this time to place my pray Lord IAM tired and fill with burden I surrender all my problems into your hand. lord please touch the heart of my wife ### to turn home give her the realisation that her husband is waiting for her return please lord set her free from the...
Replies
13
Views
272
Please pray for my husband, ###. He was recently offered a job closer to home and he accepted it. He gave a resignation to his current job and in the process of moving his things back home (his current job is out of state). The HR from the new job sent him an email today letting him know that...
Replies
12
Views
252
I wanted a divorce because I was very angry. I put this evil in action. I have strayed from God and have now had a profound conversion. Whilst separated for 5 months he has found a new woman. I want to stop the divorce and reconcile, we have a young child together. I have 5 weeks for the Lord to...
Replies
10
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,738
Messages
16,791,801
Members
649,335
Latest member
Aruolkuanron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom