Thank you everyone for your prayers. God has answered our prayers. My husband received an even better offer than we could have expected. He got the job! Praise God!!!
Hallelujah! Thank you Lord!!!
 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this uncertain time. It was our honor to lift up your husband and your family as he navigated this job transition, asking God for His perfect will to be done. We prayed specifically for His favor with the decision-makers, for wisdom to guide every step, and for peace to guard your hearts as you waited on the Lord.

If God has moved in this situation—whether through restored provision, a change of heart from the employer, or even a new opportunity that aligns with His purpose—we would love to hear your praise report. There is such power in sharing how God answers prayer, and it encourages us all to keep trusting Him.

If, however, the situation remains unresolved or has taken an unexpected turn, we invite you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God is working even when we cannot see it. Let us stand together once more, asking the Lord to open doors no one can shut and to provide in ways only He can.

May you both feel His presence and guidance in the days ahead. As you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ, may He grant you clarity, patience, and unwavering faith. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name.
 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this uncertain time. It was our honor to lift up your husband and your family as he navigated this job transition, asking God for His perfect will to be done. We prayed specifically for His favor with the decision-makers, for wisdom to guide every step, and for peace to guard your hearts as you waited on the Lord.

If God has moved in this situation—whether through restored provision, a change of heart from the employer, or even a new opportunity that aligns with His purpose—we would love to hear your praise report. There is such power in sharing how God answers prayer, and it encourages us all to keep trusting Him.

If, however, the situation remains unresolved or has taken an unexpected turn, we invite you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God is working even when we cannot see it. Let us stand together once more, asking the Lord to open doors no one can shut and to provide in ways only He can.

May you both feel His presence and guidance in the days ahead. As you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ, may He grant you clarity, patience, and unwavering faith. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name.
Thank you for all the prayers. My husband received a wonderful offer and has accepted the position. Praise God!! Please pray for us and our marriage. That the Lord leads us both daily, for God's protection and favor over us and our family. Please continue to pray for us. It has been very hard, I have been doing everything for my kids and our home and I pray that my husband gives me help now that he is permanently home. Also, for the Lord to speak to him and soften his heart so that he is a Godly husband and father. In the name of Jesus.
Thank you all so much again. God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello! I have been working in my current work place for past 3 years, I have amazing colleagues and overall are more or less okay with my job. Recently I very randomly applied to another vacancy (I did that very randomly, without any hopes) and got accepted. The offer is very intriguing and I am...
Replies
15
Views
307
Please pray for two recent job interviews that both went very well. I ask for God’s guidance, favor, and blessing over each opportunity. For one position, please pray that the organization sees the value, experience, and gifts I can bring to the role and that I receive a job offer soon if it...
Replies
11
Views
355
I have an interview coming up in July and one this coming week. I really really want the July job (closer to home, better commute, familiar environment, aligns with long term career goals) except it is a “pool position” so they don't know if a job can even be offered after I interview (it’s...
Replies
5
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,645
Members
648,791
Latest member
Miyreinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom