Prayer For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgo

Humble Servant of All
Please pray with me that I will be hired for this part-time position close to my home. I really need this job. Really need to start forward in my life, leave the past behind, and learn forgiveness in all things. I ask this in Jesus name. Please, please help me Jesus and everyone else who has a prayer request. Thank you.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have applied to a job position listed as a faculty pool, meaning I will be called in when a need arises. There is a need but also a hiring freeze. Nonetheless, the review committee has reviewed my application and solicited letters of rec; I expect interviews come next. However, an actual offer...
Replies
7
Views
113
I have applied to a job position listed as a pool, meaning I will be called in and when a need arises. There is a need but also a hiring freeze. Any new hires need to be justified and certain higher powers at this place will not budge despite the need. Nonetheless, the review committee has...
Replies
7
Views
148
I have applied to a job position listed as a pool, meaning I will be called in and when a need arises. There is a need but also a hiring freeze. Any new hires need to be justified and certain higher powers at this place will not budge despite the need. Nonetheless, the review committee has...
Replies
7
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom