Prayer For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Let us pray for the needs of one of our brother in the Lord, he says ###. Let us ask the Lord to reveal to him what is his will for his life. Let us pray for health. God bless you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. MerciMe and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that all forms of my brother and my moms witchcraft over my son or me be cancelled, standing on Micah 5:12. Lord Jesus root out my brother from sitting all day in a lazy boy sofa in a communal living room that creates a...
Replies
12
Views
171
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you protect everyone in the household where I live and anyone that hears my mom from her manipulation, standing on Overcoming Fear: Proverbs 29:25 and 2 Timothy 1:7 warn against the trap of human fear, reminding...
Replies
9
Views
61
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you root out my brother ### out of all areas of our lives that he has affected, standing on Jeremiah 12:14. Lord Jesus I ask that you restore us from his abuse, and strife, standing on Isaiah 61:7. I bind off the...
Replies
9
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom