Prayer For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psalm 34 vs.15 The eyes of the lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.

Psalm 34 vs.4, I sought the lord and he heard me and delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 34 vs.6 This poor man cried, and the lord heard him and saved him out of all his troubles.

Psalm 27 vs.14 Wait on the lord be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart wait, I say on the lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve made many mistakes throughout my marriage I didn’t love my wife like Christ loved the church I hurt her deeply before I could realize my sins and errors she has left and is filing for divorce and refuses to have any open conversation with me anymore please pray for our restoration and for...
Replies
13
Views
225
Please keep ### and me in your prayers. We are currently separated, and she is seeking a divorce. This has been one of the hardest seasons of my life, and I am asking God to intervene in a powerful way. Please pray for restoration, healing, forgiveness, understanding, and reconciliation in our...
Replies
10
Views
165
My ### yr old daughter, ### was diagnosed with stage ### metastatic breast cancer ###. She has a ### year old and a ### year old. She has a body scan on ### and treatment on ###. Please pray for total healing for her. She has such a beautiful soul. Please pray for her husband ### for strength...
Replies
12
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom