Prayer for ### - writer of this

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your loved one. It has been on our hearts to lift up this precious soul before the Lord, asking Him to save, protect, and heal in every way. We are so glad you reached out and allowed us to join you in seeking God’s mercy and grace.

If the Lord has moved in answer to these prayers—whether through healing, protection, or a mighty work of salvation—we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice together with you. If, however, the answer hasn’t yet come or the situation remains uncertain, we encourage you to post this request again. We are here to continue interceding faithfully on your behalf, trusting that God hears and answers according to His perfect will.

May the Lord bless you with peace and strength as you wait on Him. We pray that He draws near to you and your family, covering you with His love and provision. Keep seeking Him through His Son, Jesus Christ, for He is faithful.

In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

📖 FOR Those Seeking Marriage: A Biblical Prayer--Writer Not Seeking Marriage, Sees Increasing Value & Prays Based on Bible, Counsel, Experience and "The Heartbeat" of Seeing The Signs of the Times, Matt 16:3... 🌾I don't do this often enough, but I believe we have entered a time where team...
Replies
10
Views
159
📖 FOR Those Seeking Marriage: A Biblical Prayer--Writer Not Seeking Marriage, Sees Increasing Value & Prays Based on Bible, Counsel, Experience and "The Heartbeat" of The Signs of the Times, Matt 16:3... 🌾I don't do this often enough, but I believe we have entered a time where team ministry...
Replies
12
Views
213
🌾I don't do this much, but I believe we are entering a time where team ministry between godly men and their wives is going to be increasingly necessary, fruitful and the need for companionship where two are better than one will certainly have a better reward for their labor, Ecc 4:9-10, Gen...
Replies
11
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,600
Messages
16,813,067
Members
650,907
Latest member
Juixolport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom