Prayer for wisdom, knowledge and favor for now

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf for wisdom, knowledge, understanding and favor over your situation. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for favor and for miracles and for blessings and against principalities and powers of darkness in high places and for His glory to be revealed.

We have continued to lift you up and we pray that the Lord will grant you wisdom liberally as promised in James 1:5 and that He will crown you with favor according to Psalm 5:12. We pray that He will pour out miracles and abundant blessings upon you and that He will clothe you with strength as you stand against the spiritual forces described in Eph 6:12, knowing that greater is He that is in you. We pray for His extreme, unmatched and abounding glory to be evident in your life and throughout the world.

We pray this in Jesus Name.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray for wise counsel and good company to bear long lasting fruit and be a better servant. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of...
Replies
13
Views
140
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray for good fortune and wisdom over the next years. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for...
Replies
12
Views
97
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray that I may be salt of the earth. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme, unmatched...
Replies
11
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,694
Messages
16,779,846
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom