Lord Jesus heal my father help me to secure a job as I am not successful in getting a job and have no money to go for interview help me in my financial situation as I have debt lord hear my cry help me in my present necessity
Please lift my husband ### and his job in your prayers. I put prayer request here and god blessed him with a job after staying hole without a job for 6 months, but thibgs have been stressful with new project manjor putting so much stressful environment and pressure . Please pray for stability...
My middle daughter is romanticizing her abusive ex and she finally got away. Please Jesus help her heal and send her a godly husband and help her keep this straight. It's stockholm syndrome or magic or manipulation. Please help her stop crying go to her now holy spirit. Help her change this
Thank You Father God! I am so grateful and thankful for the kind people who are helping me. Please help me bring my family together. We need each other. They need me. I want to go be with them since I am not needed or wanted here. Please help me make the right decision and send me the help...