Please pray for the ### in my house to vacate the house as soon as possible. I thank you Jesus for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name Amen
 
Please. restore. my. house. and. my. land. to me. no matter what it takes. Only you can do it. Help my son with his home, finances, and alcohol addiction. It's ruining his life. I want them to come to know you. I also pray for myself and employment. The best decision concerning business, job, and life and health. Thank you because I know your answer is the perfect one. Let me do your will.
 
Please pray for my brother to vacate my mother's home - she needs her peace - I pray for all of you with the same issues, May JESUS put His blessing down upon us and show resolve soon
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our house has not sold after ### months, and the financial stress is more than I can bear, it's killing me inside. My husband's blood health is not good, and I am deeply worried. At ###, I am carrying many burdens. Please pray we sell our house quickly and my husband is healthy.
Replies
10
Views
71
Will you please pray for Peace to increase immeasurably in our house. There is no chaos, but a woman who caused extreme problems, together with her daughter many months ago and a few months ago, by coming uninvited on times that I was working (Focus is of utmost Importance due to vastness and...
Replies
11
Views
173
I am ### and at the end of my rope. I've prayed for ###'s career for 18 years and for over 2 months for our house to sell quickly. I cannot carry this burden or pressure any longer. Please ask God to open the right doors now, send the right buyer without delay, provide ### with the career He has...
Replies
10
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,168
Messages
16,807,767
Members
650,588
Latest member
Thnarouhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom