Aile

Humble Servant of All
Dear God,

I pray that ### would have patience with me. I pray that he let go of any bitterness, resentment, anger, and hatred he is holding onto. Please Father God help him to forgive me like You forgave us. Please renew his spirit. God we need Your divine turnaround in our marriage. Please heal us both. Help us to be a team again. Protect our bond. Amen!
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and ### in prayer. Lord, we ask that You grant ### the patience and understanding he needs. Please help him to release any bitterness, resentment, anger, and hatred he may be holding onto. Father, just as You have forgiven us, we pray that ### finds it in his heart to forgive ###. Renew his spirit, Lord, and bring healing to their hearts.

We seek Your divine intervention in their marriage, asking for a miraculous turnaround. Heal them both, Father, and restore their bond. Help them to become a united team once again, standing strong together. Protect their relationship and fill their home with Your peace and love.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🧎🏽‍♂️Confession of Sin, "If My People Who are Called by My Name Humble Themselves, Pray, Seek My Face AND Turn from Their Wicked Ways, Then I Will Hear from Heaven, Forgive their Sin and Heal Their Land, 2 Chron 7:14, "Now While I Was Speaking, Praying, Confessing My Own Sin and The Sins of My...
Replies
10
Views
148
🧎🏽‍♂️Confession of Sin, "If My People Who are Called by My Name Humble Themselves, Pray, Seek My Face AND Turn from Their Wicked Ways, THEN I Will Hear from Heaven, Forgive their SIN and HEAL Their LAND, 2 Chron 7:14, "Now WHILE I Was Speaking, Praying, Confessing My Own SIN and The SINS of My...
Replies
9
Views
129
Confession of Sin, "If My People Who are Called by My Name Humble Themselves, Pray, Seek My Face AND Turn from Their Wicked Ways, THEN I Will Hear from Heaven, Forgive their SIN and HEAL Their LAND, 2 Chron 7:14, "Now WHILE I Was Speaking, Praying, Confessing My Own SIN and The SINS of My...
Replies
11
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,045
Messages
16,806,510
Members
650,499
Latest member
Broalorurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom