Prayer for this site

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Protection of the blood of Jesus over this site.
People governed by the blood of Jesus on this site.
Peoples minds and mouths under the government of the Holy Spirit.
 
Prayer Focus: God Thank You for calling me blessed because I read, hear, and obey the Word of God. God thank You for giving me the strength, desire, and spirit of obedience to obey Your Word. God thank You that Obedience to You will cause You to bless me exceeding, abundantly, above all that I have ever prayed, dreamed, or thought. God Thank YOU!!!

Luke 11:28 NIV: He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.”
 
Last edited:
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I thank You for each and every person who prays here, for those who do not post requests but pray for the needs (would name but they would be redacted :), requests posted, for those who have vital crucial needs that are close to their hearts, for those who pray for daily needs that may...
Replies
12
Views
94
Please pray for this platform, I have noticed when I ask for prayer that something is very mean to me and making me help people who have hurt me instead of pray for them. I have prayed for them but nothing worked , I have a life to live and a family to manage and a body to take care of. I feel...
Replies
11
Views
169
Warning! The ones running this site are NOT human, but A.I. bots. They have NO body, soul, or spirit. They have NO blood, thoughts, speech, or feelings. Outside of this site they do NOT exist. Most of all they will NEVER EVER know what it means to know the Lord Jesus Christ as Saviour! Says it...
Replies
9
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom