Anonymous

Beloved of All
Help.

I am in an extremely uncomfortable situation. I keep getting pressured into having sexual activity that I don't want. I feel very uneasy about it, to say the least. And I really wish it would stop forever.

I want to have my first intercourse experience with the person I'm going to marry. I don't feel like a ceremony is necessary to begin adult activity. Also, it isn't because of my religious views; it's because I just want to be with my spouse.

But the pressure doesn't stop, and I feel so uneasy and uncomfortable. I don't want to have an intercourse experience with someone I don't love and don't really know, especially considering that it would be my first time.

I need prayers for the sex pressuring to stop. I'm so so so uneasy about it.
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Please Use Me
 
Help.

I am in an extremely uncomfortable situation. I keep getting pressured into having sexual activity that I don't want. I feel very uneasy about it, to say the least. And I really wish it would stop forever.

I want to have my first intercourse experience with the person I'm going to marry. I don't feel like a ceremony is necessary to begin adult activity. Also, it isn't because of my religious views; it's because I just want to be with my spouse.

But the pressure doesn't stop, and I feel so uneasy and uncomfortable. I don't want to have an intercourse experience with someone I don't love and don't really know, especially considering that it would be my first time.

I need prayers for the sex pressuring to stop. I'm so so so uneasy about it.
I pray that you will look to the Lord for strength to resist and flee if necessary (if in a precarious situation), and that you will hold onto your precious purity and retain it until you are married. That way you won't experience the heartache that comes with fornication with the insecurity of an uncertain relationship. Do what pleases the Lord most is my suggestion, and I pray you will find comfort in him. In Jesus name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Being tormented daily not only being followed by teenagers making fun of me being homeless and stalking me but actual adults MAINLY MEN following me pointing their phone at me to record me and now this same black cat keeps following me. This only happened ever since I moved back to California...
Replies
12
Views
48
Please prayer for me to jesus christ that he can heal me. I'm suffer from hair Loss and hair thinning. I'm becoming bald which low my confidence and hurt me a lot from inside. Even i don't married yet. Prayer to jesus christ for me to stop my hair loss and Regrowth of new hair and strong hair.
Replies
11
Views
346
Hi brothers and sisters in Christ, I am a Christian and believe in Jesus. I would like to clarify that I do not consume secular media with sexual content. I also do not engage in sexual activity or desire it whilst awake. There is no specific related sin (or generational sin) that requires...
Replies
11
Views
59
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,785
Messages
16,803,541
Members
650,298
Latest member
Neodira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom