Prayer For The People I Love And Care About

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myrock50

Disciple of Prayer
Heavenly Father please give comfort and protection for my Mom give her health and make her stronger because I worry about her being lonely since my Dad passed away also my sister and brother who live close to her and care for her. I am so far away from them it's very hard also my mother-in-law protect her always. My neighbor ### lost her husband recently please comfort her. My neighbor ### she needs to find a new place to live and she is a very sick person she needs better health and also become more faithful because she is doubtful. I pray for my kids and my grandkids keep them all safe. My husband that he wins his battle with his addictions and become a healthy person. And last I pray for health to be there for all my family and friends.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've always believed that when God brings people into our lives, it is always for a reason. When I started working abroad, I was blessed to be surrounded by Christian friends I care about. Until I met a guy at one of my creative events, whom I was attracted to, and he felt the same way about me...
Replies
6
Views
397
Deep pain and heartache, I've gone through challenges in my life but this time, two people whose egos I hurt last year hurt me deeply. It changed me as a person and I'm hurt someone I cared about ended up as selfish and exploitative as he did. Praying for healing. This was a Christian leader and...
Replies
10
Views
394
I pray for a changed and purified heart for me, my family, and my loved ones. I pray for the Lord Jesus Christ to enter and work in our lives. I pray that our minds and hearts be renewed and that we will never compromise our relationship and faith in the Lord. I pray that our hearts be stirred...
Replies
8
Views
683
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom