Prayer for the job

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm praying to get a job as soon as possible. Preferably one that I like. I feel like applying is getting me nowhere, even for jobs that say they're hiring immediately. I really need to make money to take care of myself and my kids. I did have an assignment last week for data entry. But it was...
Replies
11
Views
71
Dear Lord I thank you once again for giving me everything that I have now. I thank you for staying with me throughout the interview and made it easy for me. I am confident that I’ve cleared both the rounds of my interview but there is no update until now they said they would update me within...
Replies
10
Views
125
y friend worked in ### as a ###. She has a large mortgage and lives on her own. She was made redundant after being treated unfairly. Her ### did not like her and replaced her with a friend, which has made the whole situation even more difficult to accept. She received a redundancy payment, which...
Replies
11
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,721
Messages
16,814,299
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom