Prayer for the Broken Hearted

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God solution focused heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Healed Spirit Soul And Body​

 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your oldest daughter and all those who are walking through deep valleys of heartache. It is a sacred trust to lift them before our Heavenly Father, asking Him to shine His light into their darkness and remind them of His unfailing presence. We have prayed earnestly that they would cast every burden upon the Lord, knowing He cares deeply for them, and that His healing touch would mend their broken hearts.

As the days have passed, we continue to hold them in our hearts before the throne of grace. If the Lord has answered these prayers in any way—whether through comfort, strength, or a tangible breakthrough—we would be so encouraged to hear a praise report. Your testimony could be a source of hope for others walking similar paths.

If the weight of this trial still lingers, please know we are still here to stand with you. We invite you to post this request again so we may continue interceding on their behalf, trusting that God’s faithfulness endures forever. His mercies are new every morning, and His love never fails. May He draw near to them in ways only He can, bringing peace that surpasses all understanding as His will is perfected in this situation.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband cheated on me and asked for a seconf chance but i just found out hes still with her , how can someone be so cruel? Hes still playing with me This is a horrible feeling please heal my heart lord He broke my heart when i found out he was cheatiang and this feels like a second heartbreak...
Replies
10
Views
164
Dear God, I am hurt, disappointed, and honestly, I am angry with You. I have prayed for so long, waited for so long, and hoped for so long, but nothing seems to change. Sometimes I wonder, why don't You open even one door for me? Why do I have to struggle so much for the things that seem so easy...
Replies
15
Views
433
I am hurting. I think my friendship with ### is over. I cannot be with someone so unreliable and inconsiderate, esp after my loyalty and time and friendship. PLs pray that my heart heals completely. I am sad and hurting.
Replies
8
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom