prayer for success in my forthcoming exams

Horlu

Prayer Partner
I am praying to God to grant me success in my forthcoming exams. The exams will play a major role in my career and I am praying that success is mine in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

(1) I want El-roi to help me to get pregnant in this month of August of ### birthday, let me carry my own evidence and share testimony as others have been doing. Help me and my husband's body to work this time. (2) I want God to help my husband to get a miraculous job offer with or without...
Replies
9
Views
320
I pray God grants me success in my forthcoming exams which I will be writing next week. I am trusting the lord for his divine intervention. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
515
I want God to see me through over my exams that I have taken, and grant me my heart desires and flying colors in my results. Lord as I have sit my exams, I commit it in your hands, I pray for a positive outcome and good news. Let the results be pleasing unto my ears. I pray for success and...
Replies
10
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,220
Messages
16,785,674
Members
648,795
Latest member
Vltaiside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom