Prayer for success in exam

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord Jesus once again for giving me life and breath. Thank you for already giving me great success in the exam I am going to write today. I commit Development economics into your hands. Your word says the Holy Spirit will bring everything to our remembrance. Let it be so and teach me...
Replies
9
Views
203
I want God to see me through over my exams that I have taken, and grant me my heart desires and flying colors in my results. Lord as I have sit my exams, I commit it in your hands, I pray for a positive outcome and good news. Let the results be pleasing unto my ears. I pray for success and...
Replies
10
Views
196
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a request. I pray that I obtain all the medical reports and records necessary to fulfill that request. I also pray for expert and willing testimony against the respondent and enemy. I pray that you stand with me in agreement , faith and prayer of...
Replies
12
Views
70
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,616
Messages
16,813,163
Members
650,911
Latest member
Priarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom