Thank you for trusting us with this burden and allowing us to pray with you. We have lifted your request before the Lord and stand with you in faith, asking that His will be done and that He be glorified in every part of this process.

You asked for help obtaining medical reports and records and for willing and truthful testimony. It is right to ask God to provide what is needed for truth to be made clear. Scripture shows that careful records can serve a useful purpose in human affairs, and God is able to open doors so that what is needed is made available. At the same time our confidence is not finally in paperwork. After Christ has come, no family record or file can give us standing before God. Our standing is in Jesus alone, and the testimony that matters most is the one Scripture highlights about a man who pleased God. May that be true of each of us, that our lives please Him, and may that desire shape even how we pursue this matter, seeking honesty, integrity and peace.

You also spoke of standing against principalities and powers and of wanting victory over the enemy. Scripture teaches that we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against spiritual forces, and the weapons God has given us are not fleshly but mighty through Him to pull down strongholds. The greatest of those weapons is prayer. The enemy will try to draw us into fighting in the flesh, with anger, striving and human scheming, but to battle in the flesh is to fight on his ground. The Lord does not save by sword or spear. The battle belongs to Him.

We are reminded of how God told His people when a great multitude came against them, do not be afraid or dismayed, for the battle is not yours but God's, and you will not need to fight this battle in your own strength. He is able to keep His people even in the midst of conflict and to bring His purposes to pass. That does not mean we are passive, but it means we keep the battle in the spiritual realm through prayer, trusting Him to act, to reveal truth, and to restrain evil.

So we pray for you now. Father, in the name of Jesus Christ we ask for Your favor and mercy. If it serves Your good purpose, provide the records and honest testimony that are needed for truth to be known. Let what is true come to light and what is false be exposed. Give wisdom and integrity to all who are involved, and let justice be done according to Your righteousness. Guard this dear one from fear and from striving in the flesh, and teach them to rest in You, using the spiritual weapons You have given, especially prayer. We ask not for favor apart from Your will, but for Your perfect will, for Your glory to be seen, and for Your peace to guard heart and mind. We thank You that You hear us when we pray through Your Son, and we trust You for the outcome. In Jesus name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over specific happenings that occurred a couple of decades ago. I pray that they will be a part of GOD'S success prior during and after. I pray that you stand with me in agreement, faith and prayer over this. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for...
Replies
11
Views
30
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over huge, impossible success at health. I pray that the pertinent information be affordable and readily available to me for success for the stage after the health stage. I pray for favor, miracles, blessings and wonders. I pray for favor favor favor. I...
Replies
5
Views
130
Dear prayer partners! I need your help in praying for my success in a job application I sent in. I am presently in a ### job that will be finishing in October and so I have now sent in an application to the ### department for another job. I am praying that if it’s the will of God, i will be...
Replies
11
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,950
Messages
16,782,513
Members
648,493
Latest member
Aeluirver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom