Prayer For Studies

  • Thread starter Thread starter saro
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

saro

Guest
please pray for ### to focus on their studies and to complete their courses without any problem. Pray that they will walk with the Lord always
 
Lord in Jesus name hear the cry of this mother for her children. Lord I stand in agreement with her set a hedge of protection around her children and bring them to the place You have purposed for them in Jesus name...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### age ### GNM nursing ###year students I need help to complete my practical procedure and viva please pray for me to God will help me to complete my practical procedure and viva please pray for me to complete it . I will be very grateful to you Thanking you Yours faithfully ### GNM...
Replies
12
Views
174
Please pray for my studies. I have finals coming up and one exam that determines if I pass the class or not that I have tomorrow. I need an A 🙏🏼 i pray God gives me the guidance, confidence and strength to keep pushing through my studies so I can become the best nurse. Thank you so much for...
Replies
11
Views
172
Brother please pray for my child who is ### yrs old , in grade ###and he doesn't write anything in school , at home he writes everything but i don't know what happens in school, the teachers have asked me meet the school counselors, I am really depressed and anxious hearing this and unable to...
Replies
11
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,490
Messages
16,811,627
Members
650,833
Latest member
Deusoruanside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom