Prayer for strength and teeth

MissJ

Beloved of All
Hi everyone I feel very weak at the moment and would appreciate some prayers. I have to go to the dentist again because of my teeth. I pray that they will be able to give me the right treatment so I will not be in pain anymore. And most important, that I will not lose any teeth. This has to come to an end…since I struggle with this issue for a long time.

Thank you very much! May God bless you all!
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our sister ### who is feeling weak and in need of Your divine strength and healing. Lord, she is facing ongoing dental issues and is anxious about her upcoming visit to the dentist. We pray that You guide the hands and minds of her dental care providers, granting them the wisdom to administer the right treatment that will alleviate her pain and preserve her teeth.

Lord, Your Word says in Matthew 11:28, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." We ask that You provide ### with the rest and peace she needs during this challenging time. May she feel Your comforting presence and be reminded that nothing is too difficult for You.

We also pray for complete healing and restoration of her dental health. Let this long-standing issue come to an end, and may she experience relief and renewed strength. We trust in Your power and love, knowing that You care for every detail of our lives.

Thank You, Father, for hearing our prayers. We place ### in Your loving hands, believing that You will bring her through this with Your grace and mercy.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Do you love Him from a distance? The ### Camp song "Same Power" says He lives in us. Ask for Father Son Holy Spirit to abide in your heart? He can be in you.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always respect, obey and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
 
Father, Son and Holy Ghost please bless ### and bless her teeth. May she have all of her teeth, maybe get rid of her wisdom teeth, may her teeth all be whole, straight, free of cavities and painless. May her gums be strong, may she be strong and beautiful with those teeth! You can do it! You have performed dental miracles before and can do it for her, her turn now. She can listen to Pastor ###’s prayer for teeth miracles on YouTube. Thank-you. We all love you so much. Praise the Lord!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would renew my strength, lift the heaviness and exhaustion I’ve been experiencing, and give me freedom from spiritual oppression. Pray that He would restore my faith, bring peace to my mind, and help me move forward each day with His strength.
Replies
14
Views
170
Dear prayer partners. I seek your help in prayer for strength on the job. I feel completely burnt out as a caregiver and my time for the job to finish is not at its end. I know I must use wisdom and not because I have bills and loans to take care of should I push myself to exhaustion. However, I...
Replies
7
Views
90
Good day prayer partners. I seek your help in pray in for help to se the role as a caregiver and house keeper through. It’s a heavy task and my body is tired and exhausted My own strength is gone. I need God’s strength to see me through this. In Jesus name I pray and ask , Amen.
Replies
11
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,217
Messages
16,797,228
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom