Prayer For Restoration

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lora
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lora

Guest
Dear prayer warriors, I am a widow and my children really really your prayer. My second daughter is so lost. Please pray for her life, that she will live, eat and even sleep in a godly God-given way. She needs to learn to read she is ### yrs and I have not been able to help her even to read. Pray that every rebellion would be burned in the fire of God and she will be in the perfect plan, will, and purpose of God. She is living an immoral life and has already had 2 abortions and also lost a fallopian tube, God has told her through word of knowledge that He has saved her life, but she has no desire to live and continues to live her way. I think she tries with no success. And has a new boyfriend every few days/weeks. PLEASE PRAY FOR US as a family. I suffer much rejection from my family mother and bro and sis. Please pray for us in tongues Too. Thankyou so much.
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life and the lives of others that I love and pray for. Bless me Lord Jesus! Bless, save, deliver, and heal everyone that is connected to me. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and favor as we grow in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You God to grow deeper and sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect and honor rain within the walls of our homes. God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone connected to me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank you for placing men and women of God in my life that truly care about me and pray for me. Thank You Lord. Amen!

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Redeemed… I am the LORD... I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments. Exodus 6:6

Restored… 'For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds,' says the Lord. Jeremiah 30:17…

Renewed… But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles... Isaiah 40:31
 
Heavenly Father, I pray for the salvation of this family. Father send the Holy Spirit into the ###'s life, that He may guide her down the right path. Help her to return to You. Amen.
 
father i pray for ### who is seeing you for your help.. lord pour your holy spirit on her daughter, father create all the possible ways in her life that she knows you and agrees you as her saviour... teach her the way she has to lead her life, father free her from the evil works of satan and protect her .... lord you build faith in her mother and give her peace of mind ..in jesus name i pray amen
 
Lord please help this family survive and restore and renew all problems to spiritual newness. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me, my inlaw has very high blood pressure and has gone into a coma
Replies
12
Views
313
Hubby and I have been in ministry for 15+ years. US Visas were revoked while trying to change them despite paying and going through legal channels. Praying for full restoration and access to continue doing the work God called us to do.
Replies
12
Views
212
Lord I ask for Your ministering angels, hedge of protection and full armor to shield my son from all these spiritual attacks tonight. My son has had some significant set back and I ask Lord for no more set back only success and breakthrough in his life. I declare Your peace over every aspect in...
Replies
6
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,551
Messages
16,812,367
Members
650,873
Latest member
Plaerlarsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom