Prayer for restoration

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I ask for Your ministering angels, hedge of protection and full armor to shield my son from all these spiritual attacks tonight. My son has had some significant set back and I ask Lord for no more set back only success and breakthrough in his life. I declare Your peace over every aspect in...
Replies
6
Views
135
Hubby and I have been in ministry for 15+ years. US Visas were revoked while trying to change them despite paying and going through legal channels. Praying for full restoration and access to continue doing the work God called us to do.
Replies
12
Views
213
High schooler here who has been going through it this year mentally and in my life situation. My friend group and I have been on awful terms the last few months, and they’re all speaking but not with me. It’s been extremely draining on my mental health as I already struggle with anxiety, and I’m...
Replies
16
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,048
Messages
16,818,130
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom