Prayer For Relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sinner67
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sinner67

Guest
Please pray for me and ###. He expressed his feelings to me and is glad that we met and seems like he wants to move forward with me. Help us to feel connected and to have kindered spirits. Help me not to try so hard or to force my will with him, but to let us fall in love at your steady-pace. I sometimes want things to move faster or to get closer to him but he is a care-taker to his parents and also works graveyard so we only see each other once a week right now. I feel like I've really let him in to my world, by meeting my sons and coming over our house. I have met his mother but he feels he doesn't have any privacy at his home and doesn't really invite me over, plus his parents are ill and frail. Lord, help him to trust in me that I won't judge or hold anything against him, but will embrace and try and support him. Help him to open up to me also in your timing Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Father, I ask that you nurture and protect these tender hearts. Filled this couple with Your spirit that their union may honor and glorify Your name. Amen.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
I understand how you feel. And God will bless you with happiness. Take your time with him and he will open up to you. Just be yourself.
 
Lord help with these ones and with each other too! Amen.
default_thedance.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray God grows my relationship with ### if its His will
Replies
10
Views
177
Dear God, Lord Jesus, You already know what is in my heart. You know what ### wants, what she is praying for, and how much this relationship with ### means to her. I do not want to explain every little thing again and again because You already know everything. Father, if this relationship is...
Replies
9
Views
111
Today I lift up me and my partner. We have been having some problems, where I have been neglected and fearful, causing me to become physically sick with sinus and bronchitis twice already, in an area where he feels threatened and thinks I want to scared him. As a result, there has been a lot of...
Replies
7
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,460
Messages
16,811,387
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom