Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I would appreciate prayer for a young man who has been on my heart. Over the past couple of months, I have prayed that God would convict him, help him take accountability for his actions, and begin changing his life. I have seen small signs of progress, including an apology, and...
Replies
9
Views
144
Please pray for me. I have said terrible things about someone in front of their peers that were entirely undeserved. I have shamed myself and asked for forgiveness and to cast out my prideful ways.
Replies
7
Views
387
Hello, please pray for my marriage. I love my husband dearly, and I love our marriage. Recently we have been doing through a very hard time. And I pray that Jesus will bring healing and renewal to our marriage, please pray with me that Jesus will give me understanding to what my husband needs...
Replies
8
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,092
Messages
16,784,303
Members
648,673
Latest member
Brmariarad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom