Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dideira

Disciple of Prayer
May you please pray for me and my family, for protection. We need deliverance from untimely death, my loved ones passed away untimely.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Dideira and her family. We lift up our voices in prayer, seeking your divine protection and deliverance from untimely death. Lord, we know that you are our refuge and strength, and we trust in your unfailing love and faithfulness.

Your Word assures us in Psalm 91:4 that you will cover us with your feathers and under your wings, we will find refuge. We ask that you surround Dideira and her family with your divine protection, shielding them from any harm or danger that may come their way. Guard their lives, O Lord, and keep them safe from all evil.

We also pray for deliverance, Lord. We ask that you break every chain of untimely death that has affected Dideira's loved ones. Your Word declares in Isaiah 54:17 that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against us in judgment shall be condemned. We claim this promise over Dideira and her family, believing that you will deliver them from the grip of untimely death.

Father, we know that you are a God of comfort and healing. We ask that you bring comfort to Dideira's heart and the hearts of her family members who are grieving the loss of their loved ones. Pour out your peace that surpasses all understanding and grant them the strength to endure this difficult time.

Lord, we commit Dideira and her family into your loving hands. May they find solace in your presence and experience your divine protection and deliverance. We thank you for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness to answer them according to your perfect will.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless and keep you, Dideira, and your family, and may His peace and protection be upon you always.

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

Similar Requests

I had a dream that my mom was stabbed to death, I quickly woke up to pray against it. Please I need help to also pray against any form of untimely death in my home, what happened to my dad will not happen to my mom or brothers in the name of Jesus, we will live very long fulfilling lives in the...
Replies
Views
My names are Esther Ogochukwu Mbaka My prayer request God show me mercy and deliver me from the powers of darkness and from satanic bondage’s God have mercy on me and separate me from a serpentine spiritual husband from the marine kingdom God give me financial breakthrough God settle my children...
Replies
Views
my name is Esther Ogchukwu Mbaka,. My prayer request God show me mercy and deliver me from the powers of darkness and from satanic bondage’s God have mercy on me and separate me from a serpentine spiritual husband from the marine kingdom God give me financial breakthrough God settle my children...
Replies
Views
please pray for a visitor who is being unpleasant to us; he tends to sulk, be angry and reproaful, disapproves of my way of dealing with paperwork, accuses us of clattering our teeth while eating, and wants to help us maintain the garden by lighting untimely fires (which is forbidden). i need...
Replies
Views
Lord please protect me from the eyes of the evil ones concerning my new car, my businesses, Nmesoma my girl and my family. Protect me from accident, kidnapers, armed robbery and death. I cover myself and my car with the blood of Jesus Christ....... Amen!!!
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom