Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello! Thank you so much for your prayers for my student’s storytelling competition. By God’s grace, she won the 1st Prize 🏆. I was really in awe of how God guided her throughout the performance. Thank you so much for your prayers. This is truly a testament of God’s goodness. I would also bring...
Replies
6
Views
121
My neighbors swore at me and called me derogatory names and I asked them to turn down their loud music which has been an ongoing problem for years. I feel no peace inside my home and am constantly on edge wondering when the loud bass and music will flow from their house into mine, with all...
Replies
11
Views
125
I recently had a stapler wound that was small but very deep. I got worried and contacted my doctor to assess whether I needed a vaccination booster or not. Both doctors I consulted with told me I no longer need one since I had my ### shots already, but I am still anxious about whether I am...
Replies
11
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,562
Messages
16,789,464
Members
649,127
Latest member
Kyroyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom