Prayer for protection

adelaortiz

Account Closed
Please stand in agreement that no weapon formed against me shall prosper. That every curse be broken and every negative word be cancel in the name of Jesus. No sickness or disease, cause I am healed by Jesus. I thank God for good health and a sound mind. No worries or fear or stress, I put my trust in God, he is my healer, help in the time of trouble, he is the lifter of my head, he is my sun and shield, he is my daddy in heaven...thank you for praying, GBU.
 
I stand in agreement with this request. Dear Father, may You also send more of Your Holy Spirit to all of us so that we may know and do Your will. I ask that we will be worthy of the high calling that You have given us. Oh Lord, sanctify us and change us to be more like You. Bless Your Holy name! Hallelujah!

In Jesus name, amen.
 
Dont be afraid for I am with you. Dont be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Amen Isaiah 41:10
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. Because the safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God. Be Encouraged. God is so in love with you. Psalm 30:5: For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.

Prayer Focus: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Supply all my need. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me to come to know You in truth, love You with all my heart, mind, body, and soul, and live my life as an act of worship unto You. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. Give me the strength and the spirit of obedience to obey Your Holy Word.

Encourage me Lord Jesus. God make Your will for my life my will for my life. Speak to my heart Lord and tell me which direction to take. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Bless me with love, joy, peace, and protection from all danger, hurt, harm, and evil. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for each and every one that I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God forever honor this prayer request over our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Jesus. You are my shepherd. I have all I need. I Love You Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for protection from ill desires if the enemies against all areas of my life and life of my loved once. Expose and disgrace household enemies who needs to be saved protection over my family and marrige from envious sister in law pra***ti and all her evil intentions against me and my family...
Replies
9
Views
67
Heavenly Father, I come before You today seeking Your shelter and peace. Lord, You are my shield and my defender. Please protect me, my family, and my path from the hidden malice, gossip, and ill intentions of envious people. Grant me discernment to recognize negativity and the wisdom to...
Replies
11
Views
57
Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for this day. I surrender our walk with you may it be protected. Align us back into the house of God regardless of what circumstances we face. Holy Spirit may you guide and soften my husband heart and move him back to have a fresh understanding of who God is. And...
Replies
10
Views
69
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,226
Messages
16,820,377
Members
651,273
Latest member
Twixwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom