prayer for protection, spiritual cover and for ...

prayer for protection, spiritual cover and for the Lord to provide me with supernatural money for the purchase of my ###.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, In the mighty name of Jesus, I come before You asking for Your divine protection, wisdom, favor, and peace over me, my husband, and my family. Lord, Your Word says that “no weapon formed against you shall prosper” and that You are our refuge and fortress. Today I stand on Your...
Replies
10
Views
251
Urgent request please pray for supernatural protection for my ### and her healing.
Replies
11
Views
260
Hello! Thank you so much for your prayers for my student’s storytelling competition. By God’s grace, she won the 1st Prize 🏆. I was really in awe of how God guided her throughout the performance. Thank you so much for your prayers. This is truly a testament of God’s goodness. I would also bring...
Replies
6
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom