Prayer for protection and sleep

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me: I started feeling very ill this week and I just feel like I can't stand up for very long, like I just need to be in bed. The problem is that I've been getting attacked for years by spiritual warfare in retaliation for me leaving the new age and coming back to Christ. When I...
Replies
12
Views
442
Please pray that I am able to sleep peacefully without any nightmares or troubles from evil spirits. Sometimes in my dreams I see myself in my habitual sin and the next morning I end up doing the same. I'm trying so hard to leave it but I can't. Please pray for me to be free from this repeating...
Replies
7
Views
153
Heavenly Father, I ask for Your healing touch upon my son ### - physically, mentally, and spiritually. Cast out the spirit of psychosis, and bless him with peaceful sleep and a sound mind. Protect him from all harm and evil and comfort him with Your presence and peace, In Jesus’ name, Amen
Replies
18
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,096
Members
651,253
Latest member
Yourdarlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom