Prayer for pregnancy

Please pray that my scan result comes normal as I am having bleeding during my 1st trimester...please pray my baby is safe and in good health...please prayer for God's healing and blessing for me and my baby inside...thank you...praise the Lord
Thank you all for praying for me...God has answered prayers...praise the Lord
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my pregnancy that my baby is strong and healthy. Also, please pray that my body is strong and healthy to sustain my pregnancy. I have had some ### lately at also ### along.
Replies
14
Views
207
I'm currently almost ### pregnant. The past couple days, I've been experiencing some ### which concerns me especially because I have a history of ###. I've already seen my doctor about this, and we're just monitoring it for now, but please pray that the ### stops and that my pregnancy is successful!
Replies
13
Views
225
I am ### weeks pregnancy going for ultrasound next week beed prayer for baby's head to be in birthing position and everything at the doctors scan to be normal healthy and perfect for natural child birth Lord, we know that nothing is impossible for You. We ask for a miraculous intervention, that...
Replies
7
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,416
Messages
16,799,629
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom