Prayer For Perserverance

  • Thread starter Thread starter AmyRojas
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AmyRojas

Guest
I pray that ### may be successful at her new job. I pray that she may make enough to provide for herself. I pray that ### may have the energy to persevere in all of her goals. I pray for ### to be saved.
 
Dear ###,

Whenever trouble comes your way, let it be an opportunity for joy. For when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be strong in character and ready for anything. (James 1:2-4)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to ask for your continued prayers for my mom, ###, who is fighting stage ### cancer. Please pray for God's healing and mercy over her. May He remove her pain, give her strength every day, and help her continue to live as normally as possible. I pray that God will bless her with a...
Replies
12
Views
220
Dear Friends, Fellow Saints and Prayer Warriors. I come before you with another crisis. For many months and weeks I have been Praying that the Lord grant me Provision to help my Wife return to the Philippines to see her family. Last night however before I could go to bed she dropped a...
Replies
11
Views
233
My wife and I have been teetering lately, and it has been worrying me and creating angst in my spirit. I've prayed a few times on this site about what's been going on with us--I went back to school, trying to get back to making more money, but nothing has materialized yet. We're back living with...
Replies
10
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom