Prayer for peace

cindyc

Prayer Partner
Lord Jesus, I come to you and ask for your forgiveness, wash me and cleanse me with your precious blood, forgive me for my sins past, present, and future. Lord, thank you for always taking care of me and my family. Lord, I come to you today to pray for ###. Lord, you know what she is going through, give her peace, love, and strength. Lord God, she is having a tough time right now, help her to feel your presence. Lord, let her know that she can do all things through Christ who strengthens her, help her not to give up, give her peace, help her daughter see what she is doing is wrong. Lord, help them to find their way out of their troubles. And her husband as well, help him to be strong and let them stand together. Lord, I love you and I trust you, my God. Lord, please bring peace, love, and joy to my home as well. Thank you, Jesus, for everything in your mighty name. Amen.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE HELP ME PRAY TO GOD THIS WOMAN HER NAME IS ### MARRIED BY MY HUSBAND BROTHER WHO INSULTS AND HURT ME WITH SONGS AND WORDS, PLEASE HELP ME PRAY TO GOD TO GIVE ME PEACE AND EXPAND MY TERRITORIES as she is blessed with finance she sees as if we are useless in her eyes
Replies
10
Views
287
Please pray for peace in my home. My wife will not let me relax. She is constantly bickering and fighting me over the smallest things, and she knows she has a problem but will not see a doctor or better yet.. go to the Lord about these problems. I am tired of feeling terrible when I wake up in...
Replies
11
Views
193
My wife will not stop fighting me all day everyday. I just want peace and she is always following me around and interrogating me, cursing at me, and accusing me of doing something sinister behind her back. I am tired of this. She chooses to watch TV all day long instead of reading the Bible and...
Replies
5
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,411
Messages
16,811,019
Members
650,797
Latest member
Twausortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom