Prayer for peace in my family

Bajiadar

Prayer Partner
There is instability in my family as a result of infidelity, lies, and lack of trust. My husband sees nothing wrong with his way of life. I feel heartbroken. I feel like leaving but my children will be affected. No one can take care of them better than I do. Please help me pray for restoration of the marriage for the sake of the kids and may God change the heart and lifestyle of my husband.
 
Friend I'm praying for you.

Heavenly Father, God of mercy, I ask that You would intervene over this marital relationship and bring wisdom to the husband, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus, I pray. Amen.
 
Have A Blessed Good Friday and Resurrection Sunday. Have A Blessed Easter![FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][SIZE=6][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][SIZE=6][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B][I] And always remember and never forget, God is so in love with you![/I][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God deal with each of our enemies according to Your Word. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/FONT]

Please Click on the Link Below: To Love Like God Is Not Natural!
[/size]
 
I pray over this issue and ask for more than enough grace to go through trial. I pray for ### ministry to the children and your devotion to the Lord and that your faith would be of the mountain moving kind of faith in Jesus name amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for peace in our family. Since one month my mother in law is torchuring my husband and myself for her misunderstanding my husband in the issue of our house and gold. We are getting irritating for blaming me and my husband daily. Please pray for peace in our family. In Jesus mighty...
Replies
10
Views
168
Please pray for peace in my home. God knows all the issues. thank you and God bless you in Jesus name.
Replies
9
Views
125
In a few hours will be part of a family gathering. Christians vs non believers. I pray the power of the Holy Spirit will shift the atmosphere to release pride and narcissistic behavior to love, peace and harmony. Even my ### in law is against me because I follow Jesus. Please transform this...
Replies
12
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,021
Messages
16,805,919
Members
650,470
Latest member
Jeudunran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom