Prayer For Peace And Prosperity

  • Thread starter Thread starter blindwillsee
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blindwillsee

Guest
I am thankful I have obtained another job. I pray that this is a job that I can be happy with and that the people I work with are good people. I pray there is no conflict and that peace and harmony will be in this position. If not, I pray that God guides me where He needs me the most. I have complete trust in Him.
 
Praying for sociality in the job world. Amen.
 
yes u r right, we don't fear anything; our Father will do everything.
 
Father I pray for peace on the job and that ### have a good position at this job. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for peace prosperity and stability. I pray the lord protects my children and protects me. No weapon formed against shall prosper in the name of Jesus. I pray that god protects me from the enemy. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
158
Please man of God pray for my family, let there be peace, unity, and prosperity among them. Take control over their meeting on Saturday in ###, please man of God. That meeting on Saturday is in your hands.
Replies
4
Views
231
I have had back to back jobs in only 2 years, within those 2 years I was terminated from each job due to poor performance (such as not making any errors whatsoever) while looking for work I was out of work for months and struggled very bad with my bills, so bad to where my mortgage has suffered...
Replies
7
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,193
Members
651,263
Latest member
Gouser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom