Prayer For Our Hard Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vc3461

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my family and I. On August 13, 2013 our home had burned up. On October 2, 2013 I got laid off from my job. On January 12, 2013 my only brother passed away. He was only ###. I have never been through such a hard time in my life. We are still living in a hotel due to the fire. Pray that I get a job and for comfort. Thank you, ###.
 
```
The Lord is with you!​
Joshua 1:9​
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."​
```
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 42:11 : “All his brothers and sisters and everyone who had known him before came and ate with him in his house. They comforted and consoled him over all the trouble the Lord had brought on him, and each one gave him a piece of silver...
Replies
10
Views
169
Am I in desperate need of prayers. I was kicked out of my apartment complex and am facing homelessness. I have no money to my name. I applied for an apartment, so prayers I will be approved for it. I have too many health problems to be homeless.
Replies
11
Views
177
I am sensitive to a fault by that I mean I feel so hurt over the evil in this world that it has paralyzed my walk with the Lord. I’m not mad at God, I don’t blame him. I’ve just become numb at a time I need Him the most. It’s hard to pray. My memory refuses to store the word in my brain. I get...
Replies
9
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,574
Messages
16,789,855
Members
649,137
Latest member
Lysaraerwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom