prayer for on-the-job training

  • Thread starter Thread starter micha
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I posted this recently: "please pray for me as I have training for a possible new job today. Training will be for two days and then I believe we're supposed to be able to start earning and working on a third day. I have heard some not so good things about this job such as that it involves cold...
Replies
8
Views
125
Please pray that I would do very well with the training and beginning steps needed for my new job that starts soon. Pray that I would retain all the information I need to be a wonderful employee. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
195
Please pray that I will retain the information I am obtaining during training for my job that starts soon. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with some of the information I am trying to remember. Some of it I have to obtain through reading a lot of content. I'm having an easier time processing the...
Replies
5
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,923
Messages
16,816,689
Members
651,084
Latest member
Scaelnorser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom