Prayer for ###, ### need a stable ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### I have a son which is ### and half years old. I request to prayer for my son for my beloved son ### for good health and stable growth. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
167
Good Morning, Please i need a good and stable job for my self, my job is on the line due to some personal differences, Please i need prayer for something better. I have a family and responsibilty.
Replies
13
Views
138
LIFE IN I GET TO MOVE INTO A HEALTHY LOCATION NEGATIVE ENERGY STOPS FOLLOWING ME ONLINE HMM I GET MY FINE ASS GUY ### STOP PLAYING GAMES WITH ME ALL OF U I GET MY HUSBAND MYSELF MY FAMILY OUR PETS CAN WALK TALK WRITE READ BE BREATHE COMMUNICATION NORMALLY GREATLY HAPPY GREATLY NO WORRIES..LIFE...
Replies
6
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,400
Messages
16,787,749
Members
648,971
Latest member
Greelfael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom